- • Sometimes you dream to be a kind
- • When I am making mistakes, my par
- • People always confuse about the m
- • Time is like a river, the left ba
- • So it is with us. We build our li
- 湖北 武汉
When I am making mistakes, my parents will never be angry with me. I am so thankful to them for they are so tolerant with me. I learn many things from my parents, they show me how to be a tolerant person. They will not blame me for the small mistake that I make, instead, they will educate me in the gentle way. Unlike some parents who are strict to their kids, they will be very angry and said the hurting words, making the children feel sad. Being tolerant to other people’s mistakes is the best way to solve the problem. People will appreciate the kind act and make things goes on the easy way.